Graphic Design Intern 0-1 Year Experience
Owusu-Agyei Group (OAG) is a branding-first design agency that builds brands by utilizing graphic design& Communication, architecture design & planning and 3d visualization& marketing. We provide strategy-led design solutions that visually streamline our clients' ideas. As such, we serve a community of developers, small-large businesses, entrepreneurs and government agencies by creating engaging and environmentally impactful projects that successfully grow their business. Since our inception, our aim has been to grow by bringing in talented creatives whom we may collaborate with on future projects.
We are seeking a part-time and highly motivated graphic design intern to join our graphic design & communications team. The intern will assist and work with the production team creating illustrations, layouts for print and photo edits
Please be advised that this will be a part-time in-person position, with a remote start until further notice.
Interns will gain the whole experience of what it's like to work at a start-up design firm. Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Professional Development in their area of expertise
- 1 to1 coaching sessions with Executive Leadership
- Personalized Professional Development in areas of interns choosing
- Fun and exciting work environment
- Opportunities for continued employment
- Be a self-starter, goal-oriented, knack to learn and bea part of a growing team of designers.
- Ability to take direction and make design revisions in atimely manner.
- Must have a good understanding of typography and color.
- Ability to creatively think outside the box and bringfresh design ideas.
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Love to design and build desirable brands.
(Adobe) Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator – Must behighly proficient.
OAG offers competitive compensation packages.