Marketing Intern 0-1 Year Experience
Owusu-Agyei Group (OAG) is a branding-first design agency that builds brands by utilizing graphic design& Communication, architecture design & planning and 3d visualization& marketing. We provide strategy-led design solutions that visually streamline our clients' ideas. As such, we serve a community of developers, small-large businesses, entrepreneurs and government agencies by creating engaging and environmentally impactful projects that successfully grow their business. Since our inception, our aim has been to grow by bringing in talented creatives whom we may collaborate with on future projects.
We are seeking a part-time highly motivated Marketing Intern to be responsible for duties involved with generating leads to closing contracts with established individuals and businesses. The marketing intern will work closely with the executive team to fine-tune offerings and close agreements with new business and marketing contacts. To be successful as a marketing intern, you should be self-motivated and mission driven. The ultimate goal of the marketing intern is to identify business development opportunities and implement solutions to close deals to support the growth of Owusu-Agyei Group.
Interns will gain the whole experience of what it's like to work at a start-up design firm. Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Professional Development in their area of expertise.
- 1 to1 coaching sessions with Executive Leadership.
- Personalized Professional Development in areas of interns choosing.
- Fun and exciting work environment.
- Opportunities for continued employment.
- Ensure high levels of customer and partner satisfaction through excellent service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and partnerships.
- Actively seek out customers through creative means (social media, online platforms, etc.)
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Suggest ways to improve sales and partnerships conversions.
- Love to build desirable brands.
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Research skills using social media and other tools.
- Sales and Marketing Software (Zoho CRM).
- Can learn quickly and adapt to changes in responsibilities.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficiency in English.
- Solid written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and exceed sales and business development targets.
OAG offers competitive compensation packages.